How to Fix “No Internet Access” Connection Bug on Windows 10
Here we will provide an understanding of the Internet which is one of the most useful things in the world today. Although sometimes most of the users don’t face internet access errors on their laptop or pc. Due to such an error most of the time it appears on the devices connected by wi-fi. Below I will give you a way to fix the internet access error on windows 10 follow the method we are giving let’s get started.
1. Update Network Driver
The problem occurs because of some bugs causing the error on your laptop or pc. I’ll be able to show you how to update your network driver.
- The first step is to open the application then run it using Windows Key + R.
- Then type devmgmt.msc command within the search box.
- Now it’ll open the Device Manager and find the Network Adapters option within the list.
- After that select your wi-fi or ethernet driver on your laptop / pc. Then left-click that option and select the Update Driver option.
- Now it’ll open a popup window and choose the Search Automatically option within the window.
- Now your network adapter driver automatically downloads and is installed on your laptop or pc.
- Then hook up with the web and check out again. I hope that method will work.
2. CMD Method
You can easily fix that error using the prompt method. Windows having many features, the prompt is one among these. you’ll do many things with the cmd application on your laptop or pc. But you want to know cmd commands. If you recognize cmd commands you’ll easily fix most of the pc errors.
- First, open the Run application. Then type cmd within the command box.
- Now it’ll open prompt application. Then type ipconfig /release command within the cmd command section.
- Now it’ll scan your wi-fi or ethernet web address.
- After doing this, also do renew option.
- within the prompt application, type ipconfig /renew command within the cmd command section.
- Now your IP is renewed. After do that check your internet connection.
- I hope that method will work.
3. Restart your System
If you regularly face no internet access error on your pc or laptop, you would like to restart your system. Windows have many of the features. The restart option is one of the simplest features. That feature solves many of the bugs and errors while restarting your system. So you would like to restart your system. I hope no internet access problem is fixed on your laptop or pc. If you don’t realize the restart, follow my steps.
- Open the beginning menu and click on the facility option.
- Then click the Restart option within the list.
- Now your system is restarting and check