Wi-Fi Calling Not Working on Android? Here’s How to Fix
Wi-Fi calling may be a new technology. Most android people like that feature. you’ll call anyone using that wifi calling feature. Those features support several android devices. But most of the devices that feature are not supported. If your device supports that technology, you’re lucky. you’ll call anyone using that feature. Many carriers support wifi calling. you’ll also video call anyone using that feature. If you’ve got any trouble, I will be able to show you ways to repair wifi calling not working problem.
Wi-Fi Calling Not Working on Android
Some of the users facing wifi not working problem on android devices. you’ll easily fix that problem on your device. That error is commonest for android users. It looks like a bug. So you easily get rid of that on your phone. I will be able to show you ways to repair wifi calling not performing on your android device. Do all the steps without skipping. Those all methods are useful for you.
1. Network Reset Method
You can fix that problem using that method. Many of the users know that method. that’s a basic method. If you didn’t know that method, I will be able to show you ways to reset your network on your device. Before trying that method, you want to check your device supports wifi calling.
- First, open the Settings option within the device home screen. Then find the Connection & Sharing option within the list and open that option.
- Then click the Reset WiFi, mobile data, and Bluetooth option within the list
- Now click the Reset Settings option at the bottom.
- Next, enter your device password.
- After doing this your device network successfully reset.
2. Network Secret Option
All android devices have that option but most of the users didn’t realize that secret option. you’ll fix the wifi calling problem using that method. I will be able to show you ways to repair that problem using the network hidden option.
- First, open your Phone Dialer application. Then type the subsequent numbers and symbols on your dialer application.
- If you’re typing those numbers, it’ll automatically open the Testing application. Then select the Phone Information option within the list.
- Then all you have to do is scroll down and ON the Wifi Calling Provisioned option.
- After doing this, Restart your device and check the wifi calling option.
3. Disable the Data Roaming option
If you’re using your network in data roaming, maybe that’s a cause for this problem. So you would like to disable your data roaming on your device. I will be able to show you ways to disable data roaming on your device.
- First, open the Settings application on your mobile. Then select the SIM Cards option within the list.
- Then scroll down and choose the info Roaming option within the list.
- Now select the info roaming and choose the Never option.
- And now you have succeeded to disable your data roaming on your mobile.
- After that you restart your device then check your wifi calls.
- I hope that method will work. Do all the methods without skipping.